Tuesday 30 November 2010

Playfully with colours !!:)

Last week when everything was going wrong I  started playing with colours !!
After almost 10 years  have tried something new old !... Once upon a time which was very close to my heart ...Yes, painting!.. To be precise Jamini Roy  replica/copy !!

After my M.S. it took  a back seat ....reasons are many...well that is completely another story!!...

Now, let us come to the point...last weekend I've tried it...after a long long  time....and more or less happy with the outcome...!!:)...It was just a test run...!! All of you know that, painting needs a lot of time and patience (and am in short of both!!)....
A copy of Jamini Roy's 'Mother and Child'....which is one of my all time favourites...intentionally I've changed the colour scheme ....

Here, is the making...my humble attempt...; 











 And finally am here...




I know, I know flaws are there very much...am no expart !..



So, all my lovelies..all super talented ladies out there...please drop in your suggestions...only you can guide me! ...Would love to hear from you as always :)

At present am crazily busy..... in the middle of packing !....and my two great great helping hands (yup, our brats) are always trying to disturb  make things easy for mama dear (as usual !!:)) Would try to put up a few posts on Christmas/Holiday decor before I leave....


Linking:


All pictures are mine and copyrighted





8 comments:

PreeOccupied said...

No suggestions, just a request. Please continue doing this. I love it!

Unknown said...

Very nice Sanghmitra. I am sure everybody would like to see more from your collection. Infact you gave me a good idea, I should do a post like this too.

Olga said...

Hi! what an amazing blog you have - I just came across it and it is wonderful, I'm in India for this 3 months and I love Indian design! Great piece of art by th way!

Laura said...

How lovely! Awesome job - I agree, keep it up :)

Purnima@a creative project said...

very pretty!! Fantastic! Which medium have you used? looks good!!

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Pree, Laura, Purnima, Shweta ~thanks a bunch girls! You have made my day:)

Olga~ Welcome to RAINBOW !...Hope to see you here more often :)

Sound Horn Please said...

Oh wow sanghamitra! Now that you've started, please don't stop! Shouldn't ignore such talent!

Sans! said...

It is a fantastic effort :). Keep at it and I am sure you will soon be itching to produce your own original work! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails