Thursday 28 March 2013

Living: Global-Boho-Chic




"There is no formula for glamour. It combines shimmer and charisma. It's elusive but you know it when you see it."

- Mary McDonald, Mary McDonald Interiors

So true!




This gorgeous turquoise wall 
and the effortless casual style 
evokes a lot...isn't it ?

I just can't take my eyes off from 
these calm, grown up rooms below.


  Totally loving these 
vibrant colours, 
bold patterns


and beautiful fabrics,


boho at it's best.


Those pillows , cushions, suzani and Asian artifacts
 blends so well with those pictures on the wall.
Here, east meets west. 



This image reminds me of my homeland, India.
The gorgeous 'jhula' and the chair
 are must for
gapshap (chitchat ) with endless cups of chai (tea) :)



images/copyright :Pinterest

1 comment:

ZIDA said...

I can't take my eyes off those rooms either!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails