Friday 30 January 2015

It's the simple things in life...

...that count. 
Can't agree more :)
Hello my lovely peeps
hope 2015 is treating you beautifully.





Rainbow is back
with tropical sunshine
eclectic global twist
and contemporary natural living..

An array of posts are lined up

so, there has no shortage of pizazz.
Stay tuned for brightness, flair and fun
that takes design over the edge :)

Now, about today's post...  
What is the trick to a cosy room ?
Here my two cents : Keep it layering
and correcting it until you get the satisfying 'look'.
It is more about 
balance, control and going with heart...
and yes, of course, 
a little touch of rebellion is always welcoming,
it reflects the individuality of the owner.











See you soon...

till then keep life simple,
stay happy ,
stay fit
and smile a lot
yes...a LOT
because life is short...:)


Image : My Home and subject to copyright.


All Rights Reserved 

5 comments:

Disha Mishra Dubey said...

That's a great news that Rainbow is back, so so happy to see your post in my reading list. Such lovely image and yes you are right, touch of rebellion reflects the personality.
Looking forward to see more from you :)

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Hi Disha,
Thanks so much for stopping by...I am glad to be back on my little blog and it's always a pleasure to be surrounded by charmed, happy and creative souls like you. I'm blessed to have friends like you in my life.

Hugs,
Sanghamitra.

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

OMG..OMG..See who is back..
Heyyyy!!
A very warm welcome :)
Great to see your post. So happy! Be sure to update your beautiful blog more often!
have a great day dear :)

Khadija
http://creativekhadija.com

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Hello Khadija,
Thanks a ton for your warm welcome. I am glad that you liked my post. Your beautiful encouraging word keeps me going...yes,always! Hope to see you more often on my little space. A lovely weekend to you too dear :)

Hugs,
Sanghamitra.

Alycia Nichols said...

I couldn't agree more, Sanghamitra! Layering is the way to go! I'm looking forward to doing some reorganizing around here as soon as I'm able. This time of year it is very cold here in the Kansas City, MO area, and therefore the best time to clean, purge, reorganize, and redecorate. It's almost a yearly ritual that I look forward to!

Glad to see you back! I love your new header, too. Very colorful and inspiring! Happy 2015!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails